Gently exfoliates, cleanses and renews the scalp.
• Reduces hair loss by 53%* when used as part of the invati advanced™ 3-step system
• 4 out of 5 women say their hair looks and feels thicker and fuller**
• Wintergreen-derived salicylic acid helps remove build-up that can clog pores
• Gentle plant-derived conditioners in the shampoo help nourish and detangle to help prevent the hair from breakage during shampooing
• A blend of Ayurvedic herbs including ginseng and certified organic turmeric invigorate the scalp when massaged in
Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• litres cost 20% less per ounce†
• litres use up to 28% less plastic.†
Free shipping with any invati advanced™ purchase.
*Due to breakage from brushing, after using the invati advanced™ system for 12 weeks.
**In a 12 week consumer study of 104 women using the invati advanced™ system.
†Due to buying one litre (33.8 oz) bottle versus the equivalent product in standard-size bottles or tubes.
Aveda is a cruelty-free brand. We do not conduct animal testing and never ask others to do so on our behalf
Massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse. Follow with invati advanced™ thickening conditioner and scalp revitalizer.
Ingredients: Aqueous (WaterAquaEau) ExtractsExtraits Aqueux:Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Stearalkonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Chloride , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) ExtractExtrait D’Orge A Deux Rangs , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil , Tocopherol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Squalane , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Alcohol Denat. , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Limonene , Phenoxyethanol <ILN42570>
1.4 fl oz/40 ml: Tube is minimum 62% post-consumer HDPE and up to 38% bioplastic (which is 96% plant-derived and 4% petrochemical). Recycling is limited. Please contact your local recycling program.
6.7 fl oz/200 ml: 65% post-consumer HDPE tube. Recycling is limited. Please contact your local recycling program.
33.8 fl oz/1 litre: 100% post-consumer HDPE bottle. Please recycle.
First beauty company manufacturing with 100% wind power in our primary facility.