All-day straightness and shine.
• Exclusive plant infusion—a blend derived from organic aloe, maize and guar bean—helps create a smooth new surface on hair
• Delivers long-lasting hold to maintain a straight style all day
• For guests who occasionally straighten hair
Aveda is a cruelty-free brand. We do not conduct animal testing and never ask others to do so on our behalf.
Pro Tips From Antoinette Beenders, Aveda’s Global Creative Director and award-winning stylist
• For curly, coarse hair: apply glossing straightener from roots to ends
• For straight to wavy hair: apply from mid-length to ends
• Pre-dry your hair with the dryer nozzle facing downward until hair is about 70% dry
• If you prefer to use a flat iron, use ceramic, because it heats faster and protects the hair better
Ingredients: WaterAquaEau , Propanediol , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Dimethiconol , Hydroxypropylcellulose , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Sodium Magnesium Silicate , Hydroxypropyl Guar , PVP , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Geraniol , Citral , Linalool , Citronellol , Farnesol , Isoeugenol , Sodium Chloride , Ethylhexylglycerin , Dehydroacetic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Benzoic Acid <ILN43523>
4.2 fl oz/125 ml: Tube is minimum 59% post-consumer HDPE and up to 41% bioplastic (which is 96% plant-derived and 4% petrochemical). Recycling is limited. Please contact your local recycling program.
First beauty company manufacturing with 100% wind power in our primary facility.